Privacy and policy - El Salvador New
1. RESPONSABLE Y ENCARGADO DEL TRATAMIENTO DE DATOS.El responsable del tratamiento de datos personales y otra información de los Participantes será Puma El Salvador, S.A. de C.V.
2. FINALIDAD DE LA BASE DE DATOS.The Participants' database, which will be generated in the execution of the Program, has as its main purpose the development of the Program, carrying out statistical, commercial, strategic, financial, social, labor, technical and risk rating analyses, as well as the implementation of commercial, labor, organizational, and marketing strategies related to it.
3. FORMA DE OBTENCIÓN Y DATOS SUMINISTRADOSPuma El Salvador, S.A. de C.V., mediante la aplicación móvil PUMA PRIS SV, podrá pedir expresamente a los interesados en participar del Programa o recolectar de su comportamiento los datos que sean necesarios para cumplir la finalidad de la base de datos, los cuales son, entre otros, nombre y apellidos, número de identificación, fecha de nacimiento, dirección de correspondencia, teléfono de contacto, correo electrónico y domicilio. La información recolectada es de carácter personal y no hace referencia al historial crediticio de las personas. No obstante, Puma El Salvador, S.A. de C.V., se encargará de obtener y resguardar esta información con base en el artículo 18 letra g) de la Ley de Protección al Consumidor, absteniéndose de compartirla con terceros.
5. TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA STORED IN THE DATABASES OF PUMA EL SALVADOR, S.A. OF C.V.
7. STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATAThe Participant expressly authorizes Puma El Salvador, S.A. of C.V., to store data in the most appropriate way and complies with the security required to protect the data of the holders, as expressed in article 18 letter g) of the Consumer Protection Law. Puma El Salvador, S.A. of C.V. will store the Participants' data for a period of fifteen (15) years from the moment they were entered.
8. SECURITY MEASURES FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER INFORMATION.The security measures that Puma El Salvador, S.A. of C.V., seek to protect the Participants' data to prevent its modification, loss, use, and unauthorized access. For this, Puma El Salvador, S.A. of C.V., diligently implements human, administrative, and technical protection measures reasonably within its reach. The Participant expressly accepts this form of protection and declares to consider it convenient and sufficient for all purposes.
9. HOLDERS' RIGHTS.Puma El Salvador, S.A. of C.V., informs the Participants that, following current legislation, they have the right to know, update, rectify their information, and/or revoke the authorization for their treatment. In particular, the rights of the owners are: i) To know, update and rectify their personal data; ii) Request proof of the authorization granted; iii) Be informed, upon request, regarding the use that has been given to personal data; iv) Submit to the corresponding Administrative authority, complaints about violations of the provisions of the Law; v)